Gardens are good for the mind, body and soul! We are thankful we are able to be open with a new set of guidelines to provide a place of peace and beauty for our community.
We are closely monitoring the amount of people at the farm. You must purchase a ticket and show it at the gate or in the shop when you arrive.
We strongly recommend you purchase your ticket online. There will be a very limited amount of tickets available at the gate or in the shop.
We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, but you can print it out too. Please keep your visit within your purchased time.
Obey the instructions of our staff, directional arrows, signs, and distancing markers at lineups.
Maintain physical distancing, and do not allow you or your group to get within 2m/6ft of another person or group.
Please note that you are visiting Tuscan Farm Gardens at your own risk.
Visitors will be asked the following questions before purchasing tickets:
1. Have you experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in close contact with anyone else who has had these symptoms in the last 14 days?
3. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If you answer "yes" to any these questions, please do not come to the farm.
Please bring your own water if possible. Water bottles will be available for purchase in the shop.
No food is allowed at the farm.
Washrooms and high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the day.
How we are protecting our visitors
- Visitors must answer screening questions prior to purchasing tickets.
- We are limiting attendance levels through ticketing.
- Hand sanitizer is available at several locations.
- Plexiglass has been installed to provide a safety barrier in the shop.
- Directional signs have been installed at key points in the gardens.
- Some benches, tables and chairs have been removed from the patio to reduce gathering.
- Touch points are sanitized frequently using an appropriate virucide.
- Self-serve water stations are not available.
- Apothecary Shop: flow of traffic is maintained through use of arrows, signs are used to keep 2m/6ft distance between people, doors are propped open, hand sanitizer is available, separate entry and exit are clearly marked.